Money & business.
Jan 28, 2020 — Purification track (mp3)
Interview with Elaira Tickute. Explore how how the financial paradigm is changing; why the "conscious business" concept is not enough; what money really is; and key misconceptions around it. At the end of this podcast, I recorded a special “purification track” precisely on this theme.
This podcast is so important because it points the way towards a new way of operating on the planet where money serves the individual, the collective and the environment. Putting pure love back into the centre of human interactions, business and money can then serve the higher frequency of mutual support and upliftment, rather than merely profit driven outcomes. The question is what kind of planet and global society we truly aspire to. Do we want a world where all beings are inspired to create, share and be able to support themselves, flourishing in societies loving hand in hand with nature - or a future nightmare where only a few can afford to drink water, pay for the roof over the head, and financially survive into the next decade. Business is not just a matter of consciousness. It is not a spiritual paradigm in direct opposition with materialist agendas. Business is the very politics by which we embody our deepest desire for fulfilment where inequality, exclusion, and the destruction of nature and ourselves is impossible. This is both a practical and a spiritual matter which demands we bring forward a new way of being no longer influenced by patterns laid down in personal and collective timelines. The consciousness within from which we will then sow seeds of hope will be nutritive soil for human enrichment rather than yet more stony ground.
"My work points the way towards a new way of operating on the planet where money serves the individual, the collective and the environment. Putting pure love back into the centre of human interactions, business and money can then serve the higher frequency of mutual support and upliftment, rather than merely profit driven outcomes." - Jacqueline
- Jacqueline's extraordinary abilities and why this is not a typical podcast.
- Why did money become such a fundamental definition of success in business?
- How is the dominant financial paradigm changing?
- Why is the "conscious business" concept not enough?
- What really is a family pattern, where does it come from & how does it influence us?
- Why do people stay in their miserable jobs and how is that a deep form of slavery?
- Is company success mostly influenced by its leader's patterns or can the team balance it out?
- What are the "self-healing abilities" we have, how do they work and how to listen to your body to be successful?
- What are the most common patterns people have, related to money?
- What really is money?
- What is the true definition of pure love and what are the misconceptions about it?
- Where does the concept of working hard and time pressure come from?
- What is the role of business role in the future?
- What is the role of business regarding the money paradigm change?
- Why does shifting from a profit-based business to non-profit not always work, ending in disappointment?
- What is a "zero value organization"? Or in other words, what is the role of donations?
- Is money going to disappear in the future?
- What you should do right now if you are struggling? Practical tips
- Jacqueline's contribution and focus in the near future for helping businesses.
Event: Interviews & podcasts.
Theme: Abundance, money & business.
Name: Elaira Tickute.
Included: 1 mp3 (56 mins).